Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Father-In-Law ROCKS

I asked Don to come over and look at the house today - He is going to do the plumbing for me!!!! I am so excited to have him do that for me since I know nothing about plumbing. (Yes dad, I am related to you and know nothing about it - I love you anyway) LOL

Things are going so well over there. It might not be going as fast as I would have liked, but I am not spending very much money and that is the key to making the money. I will have so much experience after this one project,I can help all ya'all with your kitchen remodels!! (Yes, Lisa that means you)

No pictures today, if someone could have taken a video of me trying to back Johns truck and trailer out of our driveway, you all would be laughing so hard. I tried for about 30 minutes before I called John and started balling. I ended up taking the trailer off the truck and dragging it out of the way(full of trash) No point in wasting the rest of the dumpster when I have about 9,000,000 trash bags of leaves. Yes I said leaves. I have 22 trees that shed their leaves in November and December.

No comments: