Thursday, January 3, 2008

PLumbing Supplies and more supplies....


I spent about $600.00 on plumbing supplies for the house this morning and had to make one trip to Home depot for 4 little copper fittings at lunch. All the Phillips guys tell me not to get all the plumbing fixtures for the house before I need them, but I want to see if my way is indeed a more efficient way.

So, this is one of my many purchases - Look at my pretty NEW tub!!!!!! I know this seems silly to most people, but I helped put it in. And what you all need to know is that in a bathroom that is 5'x 7', it is really REALLY hard for a 65 year old man and a women to put a 5' x 2 1/2" tub.

Next you will notice a new hole in the wall in the kitchen. I guess you have to demo even more to plumb. It was about 27 degrees this morning and with no electricity, plumbing is a very cold, dirty job.





1 comment:

Robert said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Alan Nelson