Saturday, December 29, 2007

Everyone Has An Opinion!!! Some I Should Listen To...

As I said, Everyone has an opinion on how I should change the floorplan of the house, what materials I should use, the schedule in which I should do it. I listened today!!!!! The next door neighbors of the house came over to meet us and they asked if they could take the appliances for scrap metal. I had no problem with that! Less work for me and the guys to do. I started towards the refridgerator and John and Shane stopped me at the same time and siad I wouldnt do that if I were you!

Not understanding why, I started asking questions - Lets just say maggots and roaches were included in the answers they gave me. Nothing more needed to be said. So, when they guy came back to me and said he was going to pass on the fridge, I asked why? I actually didnt want to hear anything after the words "live roaches". Beign totally grossed out, I said I completely understood and it must be really, REALLY bad for this guy not to want to touch it. ICK!!!!!!!!

I am not going to grace you with pictures, so please think of the worst nightmare of bugs and thats what is in my fridge. We are going to start cleaning the property and demo this week. I will start taking pictures again at that time.

No comments: