Sunday, December 23, 2007

God Works In Ways We Cant Imagine!!!!







We got the structural engineers report like the inventment company wanted, however, things are going in a different direction now. John spoke with a former client of ours and he is personally investing in the project, so I will have a $50,000 check in my hands on Monday, Christmas Eve. Not only to buy the house CASH, but also the closing costs go from being about $6000 to rigth around $700!!!! We will be giving him a percentage of the profit at the end, but there is no monthly payment due nor am I handing over money to an invenstment company. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!


Okay, so I promised pictures - Lets see if I can get these on here. Well, I uploaded my fist picture and it ended up on top!!!!! I will now try to put the inside pictures below. Okay, so they are not below. I will figure it out. Please be patient. We close on Friday and we should start after the new year!

No comments: